Dallas Electrician | Shocked in Shower | FAQ
Q: I think I may have been shocked in my bathtub/shower...?
If you feel a shock or a tingling sensation when touching any metal, appliance or plumbing fixture, in your shower or tub, discontinue use IMMEDIATELY! There may be a shock hazard in your bathroom. Call us right away!
If You Feel Electric Shock...
If you are being shocked by an appliance or plumbing fixture in your home, you are in danger! In most cases, the shock you feel is being caused by an improper ground, or a ground fault. Usually these situations occur with the loss of the system neutral current carrying conductor. Stop and call us IMMEDIATELY!